Spanish Fork's fire department celebrated their 100th birthday on Saturday by having 100 firetrucks parade through Main St. Their lights and sirens were going...a lifeflight helicopter hovered just above the tree tops! Can you imagine a more happy day for Braden? He was waving with both hands saying, "hi, hi! Oh Wow! Look!" It was sooo much fun sharing that with him. (The slideshow of pictures is at the top because I haven't figured out how to put it with the post yet. If anyone can offer me advice on how to do this...please call or e-mail me!)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Fire Truck Parade
Posted by Ali at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
That's heaven for a little boy and he** on a mother's ears! hehehe...
Boys will be boys...and that includes Firetrucks!!! You guys look great
Sounds like so much fun! Braden is so cute. Ike would have loved the fire truck parade. Lucky!
hey! ali, i don't know you but i know jp! we lived at oakhurst at the same time! i am so glad i tracked down your blog! we are actually having an oakhurst reunion! we set up a blog and totally want jp to put in his 2 cents! what a cute family you guys have! tell jp hello and to give jeremy and i a shout out!
brooke moon
(www.moonfam.blogspot.com)
or
(www.oakhurstpeeps.blogspot.com)
Hi Ali, JP, and Braden! Thank heavens for blogs. I was thinking about you guys the other day. I lost my phone that had your number from FOREVER ago- Hope all is well! Are you guys still around here. We should get together! Braden is HUGE! What a cutie!
Tiffany (chappell) Carter
www.tiffanater.blogspot.com
Oh wow! I loved this video. I watched it at work...(Bad Idea on my part)...and everyone thought it was scanner traffic. We had reporters running out the door of the newsroom to go to the scene of the non-existent fire. (I should have turned my computer volume down...) Ha Ha.
You guys look great. It's so fun to see how you are all doing. And you went to Disneyland?!!! FUN! The pictures look like you had a blast.
Post a Comment