Monday, July 14, 2008

Braden's Second Birthday

Warning: The following post contains a ton of pictures. (And there'd be more except I didn't want to add pictures of the neighbors' kids without their permission!)
Have your cake and eat it too.
Yummm...This tastes good.
Braden kept snuggling his cotton candy. It's like his lamby, only sweeter!

Our D.J. for the party.
The next American Idol.

The Birthday Boy



Inside the party tent.
The Go Fish Game

Fake Tattoos and the Pinata.

I spent hours making signs for this party.


We had a cotton candy machine and a speaker system too.

The time has flown by, but yes, Braden is turning 2! He is really growing up now, talking and mimicking all the big kids actions. Some things haven't changed though, like his love of cars. Although this is a busy age and I feel like I get a good workout chasing him around, it is also very cute and sweet. I love when he gives me hugs and kisses out of nowhere.

To celebrate I threw him a "carnival" birthday party. We had different game stations. There was a bubble station, water balloons, silly string, go fish, fake tattoos, and a pinata. His cousins London & Kennedy came along with all his neighbor friends. It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun. I hope you enjoyed it Braden, cause you're not getting a party next year!

8 comments:

barterboutique said...

WHOA, WHAT A PARTY!
I'm cracking up about his snuggling his cotton candy--too funny! Happy Birthday little dude!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Braden! the time has gone by so fast I was surprised to see the post that he is two. What a fun time and theme for your party. Looks like it was so much fun.

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mikey Peterson said...

Ali!!
My Mom told me you had a blog so I looked you up. Your family is adorable. We really need to get together sometime and catch up, if nothing else have LOST parties when it starts up again. Karie and I also have blogs if you want to check them out.
mikeyandkarie.wordpress.com - Mine (mostly music and stuff like that)

mikeyandkarie.blogspot.com - Karie's

It's fun to see how much your family has grown! Tell your mom hello for me!

The Girl said...

Hey Ali!
I can't belive he is 2 already! His birthday party looked so cute...good job! I hope you guys are doing well and we will have to catch up soon!

Ashley

tiffany said...

You are amazing! what a party! How cute!! braden is such a cutie! Happy B-day!

James and Summer said...

what a great idea for a party! looks like a lot of fun and worth the effort! PS love the music on your playlist - I might steal one or two songs for mine... :P

Karen and Mike said...

So cute! I am sad we couldn't make it. The carnival looks like it was so much fun.