Monday, August 4, 2008

Playroom Addition

While JP was out of town I decided to occupy my time with a project. I decided to paint part of Braden's playroom (aka: under the stairs closet) with chalkboard and magnet paint. I also got this little table and chair set at IKEA for only $25 and spruced it up with a little craft paint and the chalkboard/magnet paint too. Kinda cute huh?
All smiles.
See? Magnets stick to it. I can color too.


5 comments:

barterboutique said...

Way to go! It look fab and fun!

Monica said...

What a cute idea maybe I'll call and see how you did it.

Leah said...

Such a cute Idea! Ike has an "under the stairs" playroom too! I should do something a little more to it. I can't believe how big braden is! What a fancy birthday party too! You are such a fun mom!

Ben and Janelle said...

Very cute idea. I'm sure Braden loves it. Don't forget about us! Stop by and see our blog!
Janelle and Ben

shannon said...

darling idea, i love those little crawl spaces...totally wish we had one!