We have officially listed our house for sale. We are under such a time crunch to get out there we need a miracle to get this house sold. So if you or anyone you know is interested or in need of a beautiful home...please pass this along.
Our townhouse is in Springville, Utah in a subdivision called Duck Creek. We are listing it for $189,900. It is over 1600 sq. ft. and has a 1 car attached garage and a private driveway. Everything is upgraded including two-tone paint throughout the entire house, knotty alder cabinets, tile floors, solid surface counter tops with drop-in sink. It is a very spacious home with three bedrooms and two and half bathrooms. The exterior is brick and stucco. The neighborhood/ward is wonderful & friendly. We have really loved living here and are sad to say good-bye to our first home.
The extra bonus of our house is that our loan is fully assumable. It is a 5.43% rate 30 yr. fixed. that makes your payment only $1225/month.
So please, if you know anyone who is looking send them our way. Or check out our MLS listing at:
http://www.realestate.com/Property/10826367---Springville-UT-84663-834678.aspx
Thanks :)
The Spagnolos
Monday, September 22, 2008
House for Sale
Posted by Ali at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hey Guys, It's Andy. I just wanted to say Congrats on the pregnancy, the new job and future. I just wanted to say thanks for everything that you have done for my sweet wife Jessica and my little Sadie. You have helped Jessica out so much with everything you have done for her, but especially with your friendship. I can't tell you how much she has enjoyed getting to know you guys, especially Ali and Braden. She is happy that you guys are taking this step in your lives but also sad to see you guys go. But I, again, am so grateful for your help. I know my absence has not been easy for her, but because you were willing to befriend her she has done so much better, and the time has passes quicker for her.
Thanks for everything! I hope we keep in contact through out the years.
Andy R
JP - Just by chance I ran across your Blog. I work with Mike A. (Mike and Karen)As you remember you and I are class of SF - 96. Too funny, wow you guys are going to be really busy in the future. :)
I wish you the best in your endeavors. Stop by kerrysfishbowl.blogspot.com if you wish and say hi. :)
TTYL
Post a Comment