My friend Sarah and I were crazy brave. A two and a half hour car drive to Michigan City and shopping. Why did we take the kids? They were really good though. The outlets are huge...120 something stores. Sarah and I were in shopping heaven. Her little girl Grace is one day younger than Bella.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Michigan City Shopping Trip
My friend Sarah and I were crazy brave. A two and a half hour car drive to Michigan City and shopping. Why did we take the kids? They were really good though. The outlets are huge...120 something stores. Sarah and I were in shopping heaven. Her little girl Grace is one day younger than Bella.
Posted by Ali at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Ooh, I love shopping trips, especially when I actually have the money to buy things! Bella is so cute in that last picture. :)
Post a Comment