Monday, May 10, 2010

Fun at the Grocery

Let me out!

Weee!
Cookie time.
What a fun way to have sibling bonding time. A road trip in the grocery store.



Bella finally gets her shot at the steering wheel.


The grocery store here (Meijer) has these awesome grocery car cart things that have a t.v. in it. It's only a dollar....so worth it. Braden BEGS me to go to the red grocery store and not the boring blue one (wal-mart). To top it off, Meijer gives free cookies. This was Bella's first time to get to ride in the car. So happy I happened to have the camera in my bag.

3 comments:

Ben and Janelle said...

Wow. How spoiled! I hardly ever even got to ride IN the cart when I was a kid. A TV?! Really?! That's smart. :) And free cookies...awesome for kids!

Erin said...

Wow! you guys have a Meijer?! I'm such a dork, but I hear about a lot of good sales they have (with coupon match-ups). Love your little Bella, and Braden is getting so huge! We really miss you guys :(.

James and Summer said...

I can't believe how big those cuties are! oh - and I soooo miss Meijer - enjoy it one time for me too :) k?