Friday, February 29, 2008

Footprints


Now that we have the internet (yay!), JP and I have been talking about starting a blog. We've been told that this is a great way to share fun stories with our friends and family. Braden thought this was a fabulous idea too, so, he gave us the perfect first posting...


This week has been beautiful weather. Braden and I have been taking full advantage of this by playing outside with all our friends. Braden kept being a stinker and running away from me and his friends and wanting to be alone. Well, after about ten minutes of this, it occurs to me...He only likes to be alone when he's taking care of business (aka pooping). Sure enough after a quick sniff I had my answer. Going inside was not on Braden's agenda and we had a fight. Than we had a wrestling match: the diaper change. While I'm cleaning up he runs to the window to watch his friends playing when suddenly I hear, "UH-OH". This is not an uncommon thing for Braden to say, so I than get a water out of the fridge where he joins me and begins eating grapes. I happended to look down and notice the bottom of the fridge was wet "I wonder why there's wet foot prints where he's standing?" I think to myself. I look behind me and follow a trail of wet little foot prints leading to the window where the "uh-oh" had occured. This is where I find the wall dripping wet and a massive puddle of yellow pee on the floor. I guess I had my answer as to why he yelled "uh-oh!" His new white socks are now yellow socks! Thank goodness for washing machines and clorox. Needless to say, I'll never forget the pee pee footprints!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Welcome to the Blogging world. I love your first entry!!! Braden is so cute. You have to get a video of him and his belly laugh. It makes me laugh almost as hard.

Regan said...

Yeah for you! You will become an addict. We know a good rehab program - its called having two kids! Better get on your way before you really get hooked!!! ;)

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Braden is so cute, and so big. I can't believe how time flies. I feel like we just left, and you guys just had your kid. You can check out our blog too, tomandbrittany.blogspot.com. Oh and if I put current shows I am watching...mine would be way too long. I love tivo.