Yes, Braden can and does now climb into and onto everything he can. This includes the counters where yummy spinach dip is waiting. While I wasn't watching he found the dip and started scooping (yes, scooping) the dip into his mouth! He loved every bite and was mad when I took it away. No need for chips or veggies mom! Just pass the spinach dip and my finger will do the trick! I had to just take a moment and laugh at my funny son.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Do I Have Something On My Face?
Yes, Braden can and does now climb into and onto everything he can. This includes the counters where yummy spinach dip is waiting. While I wasn't watching he found the dip and started scooping (yes, scooping) the dip into his mouth! He loved every bite and was mad when I took it away. No need for chips or veggies mom! Just pass the spinach dip and my finger will do the trick! I had to just take a moment and laugh at my funny son.
Posted by Ali at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Yummy!!! Braden does the cutest things. He was all busness when it came to eating the dip. So was I, that stuff was good!!!
I am so glad you entered the blogging world. Your page is totally cute and perfect for someone who has a little boy. I can't believe how big Braden is!!! So cute!
NICE!!! Atta Boy Braden!
He's too cute! I want 5 just like him!
Hey, send me your blogspot/gmail email address cause I need to invite you to be able to see our blog!
Post a Comment