Friday, March 14, 2008

Family Fun Friday



This week is spring break at Utah Valley University so JP had a couple of days off. We decided that today would be all about family fun. So, we took Braden to his first official movie. We saw Dr. Seuss's 'Horton Hears a Who'! Braden loved the popcorn and sat and watched the whole movie on our laps. An hour and a half of sitting still! Can you believe it? Because I'm not sure that I believe it and I was there! Anyway, it was a really cute movie and we all loved it. When it was over Braden kept clapping and saying, "yeah!" It was such a fun time. (So fun, that Braden didn't want to settle down for a nap afterwards...oh well, it was still worth it.)

2 comments:

James and Summer said...

sounds like a blast! good for you to go have some family fun. that is awesome that he was so intrigued... what a cutie!

spagblog said...

Uh...Hello! This is Kathryn. Tried to email you some pics to spagtimes@blogspot.com, they got sent back? Not sure what I'm doing wrong... probably a lot. Was that movie so cute? We took Lily to Prince Caspian... for me and my mama, (not for Lily)... we thought she'd sleep, nope she wanted to watch the movie the whole time. Funny!