Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Royal Flush


Braden has really entered the big boy world! We got him a new special seat to start the potty training process. I thought we would have more of a fight, but to my surprise, Braden is not scared and sits on the potty with no problem. He sat on the "big boy potty" for only the third time today. After reading a couple stories (typical man...) we had success. So now, we just have to teach him to tell us when he has to go...before he goes! Talk about a "royal flush!"

3 comments:

Brittany said...

JP & Ali - Hi this is Brittany (Wiscombe) Tait. I found your blog through Marcie's blog. What an adorable family!!!! I had never seen pictures of your cute little one. Braden looks like he is full of sunshine and surprises. Jody and I hope you are all doing well!!

Brittany said...

Oh, and Congrats on the Royal Flush! :)

barterboutique said...

Oh man, if you pull this off and potty train him before he turns two, you'll be my hero!