We have no idea what brought about this very inspirational speech, but it was perfect anyway. I wish I could translate what our little leader is saying, but that is up for interpretation. Enjoy!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
What a cutie. How old is he? Potty training already?
I totally agree Braden!!!
He is so adorable..a born leader!
He is so adorable..a born leader!
he's so darling! i'm so glad you've gotten into the blog world, and yes, it's totally addicting! collin is obsessed with my phone to the point where he calls TONS of people everyday. and for his convienence, you're name is right after Adam's and so he presses the down key twice, and there you are! when are we gonna hang out???
So glad I have someone else to blog with. It is quite addicting for me. I find myself checking more than once a day. Love the photos posted of Braden. This blogging is such a wonderful way to keep in touch with family and friends. Ps did you know that Ryan and Megan have a blog site?
When did you start a blog? We're always the last to know...hahaha!
I'm so happy that we can keep in better touch now!
I love Braden's "speech"...he's getting so big! Glad to see you too have entered the addicting world that is blogging. If you send me your e-mail address I'll send you an invite to our blog (meganbeckstrom@yahoo.com). I look forward to seeing your cute family!
Post a Comment