Friday, November 14, 2008

Moms' Day Out


Jessica & I had a wonderful "girls day 'o fun." We started the day by getting our hair cut/colored. Than we went to Olive Garden for their soup & salad. Next, we went and got Bare Essential Makeovers at Nordstrom. We ended the day with some serious kid-free shopping and a jamba juice. When we got home it was back to work. Jessica helped me pack up my whole kitchen. Yuck, that's the worst part of moving is the kitchen. Thanks for the fun & the help Jessica! Even though I'm moving I expect us to do another Mom's Day Out before 2010! (So pack your bags Andy, you're taking your wife on a road trip!)

3 comments:

The Rasters said...

I'm there!!! This next time lets do pedicures, manicures and facials! I'm sure Indiana has a great spa that will meet all of our needs.

::David and Erin:: said...

Holy cow! I lived with Jessica in college at SUU! Do you have her email address? Jessica, if you're reading this I'd love to get in touch with you!

The Rasters said...

I was trying to get Jessica to go visit you in Indiana over the Christmas break. I don't know if she mentioned that to you or not. But we will definitely have to come visit after I am home. We were already talking about when we might be able to come. Hope you guys are doing alright out there.

Andy