Wednesday, January 7, 2009

House for Rent


We have taken our house off the market. We have now listed it for RENT with Advantage Management. If you know anyone who is looking for a place, send 'em our way! All the rental info should be on Advantage's website.

3 comments:

The Rasters said...

Looks like you might have to move back to Utah. That wouldn't be too bad. I know a couple of girls who would love to have you as their neighbors again. Hope you guys are all doing well. I should be heading home in a month and a half about. I sure can't wait!!

~Andy

The Rasters said...

Yesterday Sadie found Braden's football in our garage. She said "Oh mom, look what Braden forgot! (she was very concerned). We will just keep it here until he is our neighbor again" Sounds like a great plan to me!!!! Hope you guys are doing great, we miss you lots.

Jess and Sadie

Kranendonk Family said...

I think you should just move back! We miss you here but hope you are doing good. Your christmas card was adorable by the way,thank you for sending us one!! :)