Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pregnancy Pics

I am finally relenting and posting pics of my preggar self. I figured if I'm going have to take these pics, I mind as well have fun with them. Bella was quite the little model...I can't wait to see how cute she is outside of my belly!

We have been doing well. After some minor complications and bed rest in the middle, Bella and I have been healthy for the rest of the pregnancy. We are very excited to have a little girl. Braden is going to be a great big brother. When I point to my stomach and say, "what's this?" Braden always answers "Baby Sister Bella!"




Braden & Daddy kissing Baby Bella

9 comments:

Brooke said...

How cute! You look adorable!!!

lynette said...

you're the cutest pregnant lady i've ever seen! i can't wait to see your darling little girl. i just know she's going to be beautiful!!!

Ben and Janelle said...

Love them! You're so cute and I can't wait for you to get your adorable little girl in your arms. It will be so fun!

Kranendonk Family said...

I hope that I can look that cute pregnant!! You look adorable. She is going to be a cute little girl. I hope you guys are doing great! :)

The Rasters said...

Sadie wants to know if you will move back so she can have a baby sister Bella too? (this was actually her idea all on her own, although, I have to agree with her that it would be a grand grand idea!).

The Girl said...

You look so cute Ali! I miss you guys! We will have to catch up soon! Its been too long! Maybe one night tonight will work for you?! I hope you guys are doing great! Talk to you soon!

Ashley

P.S...are you watching the bachelor? Oh...I still don't have a blog yet. Someday!

James and Summer said...

oh! those are great pics! Love that you had so much fun with them! You look amazing! Sorry about the bed rest - what's that about? - but glad things are going better!

Karen and Mike said...

I am so glad you posted the pregnacy picts. I miss seeing you everyday!

Brittany said...

How adorable are you? Seriously - you look fabulous. So skinny and then this adorable baby bump! And I really like the name Bella. It's very fitting. Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy.