Bella & I are growing along nicely. As my dad says, "I am getting big with baby!" Thanks dad (;
The doctor says we will probably be induced up to 10 days early. We won't schedule anything for another 2-3 weeks though. She is already head down. She loves to stick her foot in my back ribs on the right side, so I am constantly leaning to the left at a weird angle trying to make room for her (& me!) We are getting ready, washing clothes and putting in carseats. I am at a catch 22 because I am so uncomfortable I want her out, but than I think about being up all night and I can't decide which one is worse! In the meantime...
My mom is a brilliant seamstress (although she will deny it) so she has been helping me learn this new skill. I am not very good at all, my stitching is never straight. I am proud of myself though, I made these blankets, burp cloths, and diaper changing pads for Bella. (I think they're cute, but I'm pretty biased.) My favorite is the pink polka dot with the brown edging. Pink & brown has been my weakness for Bella's clothes.
The doctor says we will probably be induced up to 10 days early. We won't schedule anything for another 2-3 weeks though. She is already head down. She loves to stick her foot in my back ribs on the right side, so I am constantly leaning to the left at a weird angle trying to make room for her (& me!) We are getting ready, washing clothes and putting in carseats. I am at a catch 22 because I am so uncomfortable I want her out, but than I think about being up all night and I can't decide which one is worse! In the meantime...
My mom is a brilliant seamstress (although she will deny it) so she has been helping me learn this new skill. I am not very good at all, my stitching is never straight. I am proud of myself though, I made these blankets, burp cloths, and diaper changing pads for Bella. (I think they're cute, but I'm pretty biased.) My favorite is the pink polka dot with the brown edging. Pink & brown has been my weakness for Bella's clothes.







4 comments:
You did a great job! That outfit is really cute too (I love pink and brown). I need your mailing address please!! :) Just email me or something.
You're on the baby countdown! I hope it all goes well! Can't wait to see pictures!
ooohhhh! so cute! good for you to be learning new skills! a little tiny... yay. :)
Awh! Little girl clothes are so cute.
Post a Comment