My friend Karen picture tagged me. You're supposed to post 6th picture from your 6th file. All my files are newer because my computer is new and I still haven't uploaded all my files from my old computer.
This picture happens to be of Braden at the Denver airport on Oct. 28th 2008, the day we moved. We were having fun watching the planes during our layover. The pilots and workers on the ground kept waving up to Braden.
I pass this tag along to: Ashley Walsh, Candace Peterson, Lynette Beckstrom, Jessica Rasmussen, Janelle Belk, and Monica Haymore. Can't wait to see your pics!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Picture Tag
Posted by Ali at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I'm so glad to see you updated your bog! I miss you guys!
What a cute idea. I'm sure he was awestruck by the planes!
I'm so excited for your family as you are expecting Bella! And, I'm so impressed you made those blankets, burp cloths and diaper changing pads for her. Pink and Brown are the cutest colors together!!
Hi Ali, It's your long lost friend Clayton Jensen. Annmarie sent me the link to your blog. Your little guy is so cute and not so little. Congrats on #2 being right around the corner. I'm a blogger too. Check me out sometime...if you want.
Hey...sorry I haven't put up my tag yet. I don't really have any pictures on the new computer yet and it would be more fun to find the one on the old computer. I plan to finally get around to it in a few days. :)
Yeah, Stephanie cut my hair. I love her...she's so good and worth the price. :) I guess you'll just have to come for a visit in order to get your hair done. Or just do what I did...find someone in your ward/area that always has super cute hair and find out who cuts it.
Post a Comment